Daily Fishing Permit
- Anglers are required to hold a valid state salmon licence.
- Permit valid from Lareen to Bundrowes Bridge only.
- Fly, spin and bait fishing are permitted.
- A daily permit costs €25 and are limited to 12 per day.
Upon successful purchase, please print-out the Email Invoice notification you receive or save a copy on your Phone so your Fishing Permit can be verified on the riverbank.
- Observe regulations for Open Season for Salmon and Trout.
- No Fishing before 8.30am on 1st January
- Keep your Permit on your person and if asked to produce it, kindly oblige.
- The Permit is not transferable
- Respect the landowners’ property. Do no knock down fences, and keep to the river bank. Do not litter the river bank.
- Do not leave gates open or trample on crops.
- The bag limit for Trout is 3 per day. The minimum size of trout to be taken is 11 inches/28 cms.
- Kelts, undersized or foul-hooked fish must be returned to the water with care
- Salmon anglers are required to possess a State Salmon Licence.
- Please fully complete and return your salmon log book and record your catch to email@example.com or 00353 71 9841055
- Observe bag limits for salmon and trout
- Anglers are asked to observe good fishing etiquette at all times.
- Anglers are advised to wear suitable peaked hats and protective eye wear.
- Anglers are advised that they fish at their own risk.
- The permit is valid from Mullinaleck Bridge to Bundrowes Bridge.